Monday, January 29, 2007

I Like Hats



Hi! I am Julia Smith. This is me at Dance Revolution. I am wearing a hat and shirt that my Gran bought me. It is what you wear when you hip-hop dance. We had a party there and I am dressed as a hippy. These are the cool, grown-up looking sunglasses my mom gave me.


I really like hats. I usually wear a different one every day. My favorite hat is my camouflage hat. Hats are fun to wear.



These pictures are me playing with my brother, Palmer. I love to swing him, tickle him and dance with him. He likes for me to hold him. He says my name and it sounds like "yu-yu." It sounds funny. I like it when he says it.


Here I am wearing my black hat that I got for Christmas and cuddling with Palmer. I have a scarf and gloves that match. It is made out of fun fur. Hats are fun!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Julia -- What a great start! Can't wait to hear more from you. I will have to get Beth to read your blogs. Kudos!

Kathryn, Michael and Alex said...

Julia
I love your blog.
My favorite is the camoflauge hat, purse and shoes that match!!!

I can't wait to see your haircut.

Ms. Kathryn

Jesh and Lisa said...

Julia,
I miss you so much. I love your blog and I can't wait to keep in touch with you this way. Ask your mom to show you my blog. I think you'd like it. I hope you're enjoying 1st grade and continuing to be an amazing big sister to your 3 precious siblings. Tell them hi for me. Love you. ~lisa

Whitney said...

Julia, you are such a cool girl. Way cooler than those girls on the Disney channel. I'm glad you're my friend! Tell momma i need to come back over soon!

Love Miss Whitney